The Shinyglow Van

You're right she did and so did Nellie, but again I think they were still 5 years old.
Roz had five different cars, over five series, making 11 appearances. Each car generally appears to be about a year old. She had a cream coloured 1999 Daihatsu Sirion+, a blue 2000 Ford Ka 3, a silver 2001 Ford Ka Mk1 Sun, a silver 2000 Renault Clio Grande, and a blue 1995 Peugeot 306 XL.

Nelly had four cars over five series - in 12 appearances, plus a motorbike. She had a grey 2005 Focus Lx Auto, orange 2006 Peugeot 1007 Dolce Semi-Auto, blue 2006 Peugeot 1007 Sport Semi-Auto, silver 2009 Mercedes A150 Elegance SE, and a 1996, Kawasaki GPZ500S, motorbike.

Thanks Terry, I was more referring to the timelessness of the episodes, as Summerwineland is it's own wonderful world there are very few indications to what year it is.

@theatrically_inclined - Thanks for that, your knowledge is clearly better than mine! I suppose it's difficult to age the cars when rewatching as you don't know when exactly the episode was made.
My family have been in various bits of the transport / motor trade - but not me ... My interest is generally the aesthetics! But I have spent most of the last 12 months researching Summer Wine, not just the vehicles!

Back