The Paradise Club

amos hames

Dedicated Member
I was talking tv shows with a friend at work to day and he bought up a show called the Paradise club with Leslie Grantham and Don Henderson.I have no memory of this show was it any good and what was it about. :)

he was a nightclub owner.was a good show in its time and is rare, never repeated on t v or no dvd release. at the time i used to watch it because he drove a saab 900 turbo 16s which most saab fans always like this show for! abit of a cult classic!

I was talking tv shows with a friend at work to day and he bought up a show called the Paradise club with Leslie Grantham and Don Henderson.I have no memory of this show was it any good and what was it about. :)

Two brothers, Frank & Danny Kane are the sons of "Ma Kane" who ran the South Side with a rod of iron. Frank has become a priest but leaves the church after a misunderstanding with the collection money. Frank inherits The Paradise Club on the death of their mother and returns to London to try and steer Danny away from the "family business" (crime) before the ladies of the police force can put him away

Two brothers, Frank & Danny Kane are the sons of "Ma Kane" who ran the South Side with a rod of iron. Frank has become a priest but leaves the church after a misunderstanding with the collection money. Frank inherits The Paradise Club on the death of their mother and returns to London to try and steer Danny away from the "family business" (crime) before the ladies of the police force can put him away

Thanks guys i will have to look out for it :)

I remember that, I'm not a fan of Lesley Grantham but I do like Don Henderson.
It was a good show, it would be nice if they repeated it. It would be interesting to see if its aged well or not.

Back