The Land of Nod.

Peripheral

Dedicated Member
:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:.....YAWN.....:07::07::07:......Oh where am I? Oh heck, I've just woke up. What happened to that gorgeous blonde I was in bed with? ..... HARRY,...HARRY, WHERE ARE YOU HARRY? ....................What are you all smirking at? You think I'm a what? A collar and cuff? Not me. No, I'm definitely straight, :frown2:. Well I used to be. These days it's a case of the Max Bygrave's song, 'Things ain't what they used to be'. Well, at 85 what can you expect? I've just checked back on what I have typed, and I can see your misapprehension. You think that Harry is a bloke don't you? Come on, did you not consider that I was referring to a lady? Have you never heard the name Harriet? Harry for short! You see, you were jumping to conclusions. So was I till I woke up:confused:. To tell you the truth, I was rudely awakened by a millipede tap dancing on the window sill. Usually I watch it doing it's Fred Astaire bit but this morning I was at a most exciting part in my dream about Harry when Morgan the millipede, switched on his boom box and went into his 'PUTTING ON THE RITZ' routine. I'm going to take the battery out of Morgan's boom box now. I'll see you tomorrow unless Harry comes back into my dreams :p.

I was rudely awakened by a millipede tap dancing on the window sill

Peri you should be admiring Morgan for his dedication, how long do you think it took to put on and tie all those tap shoes just to make your day by waking you up and entertaining you , show him some appreciation and remember what goes on has to come off ! :rolleyes:

I once went to the land of nod but the people there were weird as they were moving their heads up and down all the time.

I tried Nytol 50mg for the first time to ease insomnia but so far all it has done is keep me wide awake through the night with uncomfortable headache, dry mouth & throat, and leg pains. I should have just taken a chance with the usually three hours sleep. Taking Nytol is such a waste and a horrible experience.

I tried Nytol 50mg for the first time to ease insomnia but so far all it has done is keep me wide awake through the night with uncomfortable headache, dry mouth & throat, and leg pains. I should have just taken a chance with the usually three hours sleep. Taking Nytol is such a waste and a horrible experience.
I take two paracetamol tablets when I go to bed Sam and one when I wake up to take a leak about 3 AM. I get 6 to 7 hours sleep. :sleep:

The hayfever med Benadryl is quite good for causing drowsiness, so perhaps you could try that? It needs to be the one which is effective for 8 hrs rather than the one a day tablet.

Back