The eight o' clock clap

Peripheral

Dedicated Member
Last night I was feeling very Tom Dick and didn't make it to the door for the 8 PM clap. Victorious did {her name is Victoria but when she got me to the altar she changed it to Victorious}. I asked her, when we were on honeymoon, what words were going through her mind as she entered the church. Quick as a flash she replied, "Aisle, Altar, Hymn." I must admit that she is a good wife and her thumb does keep me dry when it rains. Back to the clap...... Eight o'clock clap I mean. As I said, I missed it and SWMBO did it. I have been out for all the other Thursday clap sessions and feel guilty for not being able to get out for last nights recognition for those brave wonderful NHS staff. In an effort to put things right I am putting my applause on here. God bless all those who daily risk their lives in an effort to save ours. XXX

:37::37::37::37::37::37::37::37::37::37::37::37::37::37::37::37::37::37::37::37::37::37::37::37::37::37::37::37::37::37::37::37::37::37:

what words were going through her mind as she entered the church

Given your "insults" and your [tongue in] cheeky comments about her in other threads I suspect she may have revised them to " Wishing someone had stood up and objected to the If any person present knows of any lawful impediment to this marriage, he or she should declare it now "
:30::eek:;):)

My son get married last year and me and one of his friends were in a fight to see you could stand up first! Not sure won but it was a laugh. His first wedding was also eventful because the vicar said his middle name wrong and I shouted at him for it but I didn't mean to say it out loud it just happened, I was hoping it wasn't recorded on the video but it was ‍♀:fp:

Given your "insults" and your [tongue in] cheeky comments about her in other threads I suspect she may have revised them to " Wishing someone had stood up and objected to the If any person present knows of any lawful impediment to this marriage, he or she should declare it now "
:30::eek:;):)
I did but was ignored... :cry2:

Back