The Cheltenham Festival

• Thread starter Chuffer Enwright
  • Start date
C

Chuffer Enwright

Do we have any Horse Racing fans on here? It's only 6 weeks until the Horse Racing Olympics at Cheltenham now, it always coincides with my Birthday, so tradition dictates that whatever I'm doing, I always have a week off and watch it with my Dad...(its easier this year being out of work), but Im really looking forward to it,one of the highlights of the year for me. I follow it during the jumps season and this is the real pinnacle.
If there is some interest, maybe we could have a tipping competition Terry, what do you think? Perhaps a notional 'bank' of a few quid per poster and see how we get on?
Anyone fancy it? No money needs to be spent, just a bit of fun.
I remember as a kid watching Monksfield winning the Champion Hurdle twice, still my favourite race and my favourite horse. The two races I love each year are the Champion Hurdle and the The Arc. I know that Hecor likes Horses, maybe for a bit of fun, we could follow it on here?

I know nothing about horses or racing, mind i did win £85 on Monty's Pass in the national a few years ago. It was just a lucky guess that one.

Hope you win loads of dough :)

Won in 2003 with Barry Geraghty on board, finished 4th the year after....thats the kind of blind optimism we need James, welcome aboard mate! (Only that was at Aintree!)

::) Last time I won on the horses was on FIONAVON . Another National winner!

Back