The Cast's favourite Episodes # 3

I don't expect you to reveal your source or it will spoil further instances but I assume that at some point the cast either individually or even collectively were asked to identify their favourite episodes of the show and that information is held somewhere again either individually or collectively ?

I don't expect you to reveal your source or it will spoil further instances but I assume that at some point the cast either individually or even collectively were asked to identify their favourite episodes of the show and that information is held somewhere again either individually or collectively ?
It was published as a collective effort , but I don't know if it was actually collected over a period of time, but I can pass on the answers for a fee, currently Best offer is a large pack of Andrex plus a nurses uniform .

Best offer is a large pack of Andrex

I don't know if anyone saw an article about how a shopkeeper solved the stockpiling efforts of people regarding toilet rolls but it was so simple you think why didnt the Supermarkets follow his lead with the key items . He charged the normal price of $3.50 for one pack of 4 but the price to buy two was $99.50 and so on to discourage people buying multiple packs

Back