The bay horse pub

Thomas95

Dedicated Member
The bay horse pub at hade edge reopened yesterday afternoon after a 1 million pound refit,there will be a pub, restaurant and rooms to stay in plus accommodation for management the brother and sister who have bought it also own the nook pub further up here is a little bit from the article

The new pub with stone flag floors will boast six cask ales and will be open all day Friday, Saturday and Sunday with more nuanced hours Monday-Thursday and depending on the seasons.

Around five full-time staff and 10 part-time staff along with a team of chefs including one versed in the niceties of Japanese cuisine.

It is marked on Terry's [Maltrab] excellent map item number 54 with an accompanying photo . Used in the Three Men and a Mangle I wonder if there is any memorabilia or citation to mark that they filmed there , it would be great if they had a Mangle on display .

It is marked on Terry's [Maltrab] excellent map item number 54 with an accompanying photo . Used in the Three Men and a Mangle I wonder if there is any memorabilia or citation to mark that they filmed there , it would be great if they had a Mangle on display .
There was a mangle Captain but my wife borrowed it so she could ring out my clean shirts. :29::29:

The Nook, their other pub with en suite accommodations, is excellent. When I'm in Holmfirth I usually lodge at The Rooms at The Nook, and I've always been pleased with both the room and the included breakfast. I expect this one will be just as good, although posh.

Not the best time to be opening, so I hope they have a financial cushion to tide them over the just-announced social isolation policy until the number of COVID-19 cases reduces substantially.

Back