The Andew Vine Book Competition Is Here

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Here is the Competition you have all been waiting for,it will run until Noon 27th August 2011,each person will have one entry,so please make sure you think your answers are correct before sending them to me, your answers must be mailed to quiz@summerwine.net and not sent via personal message or posted on the forum,your entry should include your Name & User name,please make your answers clear against the relevant question number,Prize will only be sent to UK address, I will confirm that I have received your entry normally within 24hrs of receipt,so fingers on buzzers and have fun,good luck

1) Which Yorkshire town did Roy Clarke originally have in mind for the location for Last of the Summer Wine?
2) Which Hollywood icon did Bill Owen share a stage with in New York?
3) Name the preserved railway where Full Steam Behind was filmed.
4) Which Last of the Summer Wine star started her career working in the Co-Op?
5) Name the substance Foggy proposed using to tranquilise the beast in the woods in Destiny and Six Bananas.

Only 7 days to get your entries in and so far I only have 3,so don't miss out,get your answers to me soon,Terry

So far I only have 4 entries for the quiz with about 4 days to go before it closes, Terry

My entry has thus far been hampered by not knowing the answers to several of the questions!

Chuffer, I can see that you need to dig deep to find the answer to one or two - although others are straightforward enough.

Well members there is just over 26 hours to get your answers to me, for a chance to win a copy of this great book in paperback,Terry

Chuffer, I can see that you need to dig deep to find the answer to one or two - although others are straightforward enough.

I've come up with a better solution....you message me the answers, I'll then message Terry and he can put my name forward, job done!

Less than 2 hours to get your entries in,so if you have not sent it or had a reply that I have it,then now is the time,Terry

The Book Competition is now closed,I will be sending the few entries received to Andrew over the weekend, and I expect to be able to announce the winners sometime next week after the bank holiday,at that point I will need the winners addresses to forward to the publishers so they can send the book out in due course.

Terry

Now it's over, can somebody post the answers please, I had real trouble with two of them.

Back