Television 'Crushes'

J

jrt2345

Many of us will have seen and :-* characters in TV shows for certain reasons...

This the topic where you can let it out and tell us which TV characters you have ever had a 'crush' on.... Go on!! ;)

I will tell you mine... I have always had a 'crush' on Rosie Cartwright in Heartbeat (Vanessa Hehir's character) and love seeing her hair let down and not in her bandana when working at the garage.

I also liked Jenny Latimer (Later Merton) in Heartbeat, up until her breakdown. :-*

What are yours then, if you dare? ;)

John

Oh Yeah, love both of them!! Gina as well.

Also really like Lizzie and Nurse Meryl Taylor in The Royal.

and not in her bandana when working at the garage.

That is like to me what wrinkled stockings are to Compo. :(

I agree, those two are smashing, but not really into Gina as she isn't my type... ;)

Monty Don. The gardener. Valentine Warner the chef.
But when I was a kid i was nuts about Mike Holloway from The Tomorrow People.

Good grief Rhi The Tomorrow People, I had completely forgotten about them :D :D :D

Ryan Wolfe/Jonothan Togo, from CSI Miami.

Rhi you can have Monty Don, I don't like him a bit.

Ryan Wolfe/Jonothan Togo, from CSI Miami.

Rhi you can have Monty Don, I don't like him a bit.
My wife could n't stand Ryan Wolfe (the character of course) she hoped he'd stay sacked!! ::)

Thats him! Aw he was cute, wasn't he? I must say, he doesn't look old enough to vote there!
You don't like Monty Don, Sue? Ooh, I think he's very nice.

I mean fictional characters, not actors or celebrities! Thats why I said

Rosie Cartwright & Jenny Latimer, Not Vanessa Hehir and SARAH Tansey

Sorry, JRT. Fictional characters? Inspector Lewis. Does anyone remember Cagney and Lacey? There was a detective in that called Petrie. I thought he was amazing! He was the main reason to watch the show!

Sadenned to hear of how Rosie Cartwright went - Such a lovely girl.

Candy Davis in her early years - Best secretary in Are You Being Served? as Miss Belfridge. :-*