Take off your shoes, sit down and answer these questions.....

You scored: 8 / 10
This quiz type has a base value of 15 points er question.
FunTrivia points scored: 120p

Too embarrassed to say. And I've watched quite a bit of it. Upon reviewing the correct answers I could have paid more attention.

9/10

Only got #6 wrong due to the confusing answers. Two are quite similar and am unsure of the difference.
I paused on that for a few minutes, but generally most churches have more modern halls attached to them for community/church events whereas the actual church building is generally just used for worship. I'm guessing if that's different in the US it's a very tricky question to answer. But 9/10 well done that man!!!!!

I paused on that for a few minutes, but generally most churches have more modern halls attached to them for community/church events whereas the actual church building is generally just used for worship. I'm guessing if that's different in the US it's a very tricky question to answer. But 9/10 well done that man!!!!!
A little different here across the pond. My church doesn't have a "hall" but it does have an indoor basketball court! :D But we just refer to it all as "church."
I haven't seen it for years! Now I wouldn't be that good at a difficult Summer Wine quiz. To me, know quotes and facts from a show with approx. 8 seasons is different than from a show with 31 seasons!

A little different here across the pond. My church doesn't have a "hall" but it does have an indoor basketball court! :D But we just refer to it all as "church."
I haven't seen it for years! Now I wouldn't be that good at a difficult Summer Wine quiz. To me, know quotes and facts from a show with approx. 8 seasons is different than from a show with 31 seasons!
It may seem it ran for that long, but KUA only ran for 5 series and 2 Christmas Specials :D

A Keeping Up Appearances Quiz here, please post your honest score out of 10!

Yikes I got 3/10.
I definitely need to up my game.
Dreadful score.
Saying that I haven't watched much and I was guessing so....; )

Back