summer wine petition

happyjack

Dedicated Member
There is a Summer Wine Petition to the BBC to commission another series or at least a farewell programme. It can be found on www.petition.co.uk go to category entertainment then view petition summer wine. Wishful thinking but lets all give it a go.

Absolutely pointless. The BBC have NO intention of bringing the show back. They have shown that with their intention to destroy the sets/props unless somebody takes it off their hands.

It's gone now and we will get over it. Why cannot people just let things be. One petition has already been tried recently and it fell on deaf ears. There is no indication the BBC would ever change their minds, when will people understand this?

Thanks for the info, happyjack ....Despite a negative response from a members.. ::)

Exuse me but it's NOT negative respose, it's a realistic FACT.
If the BBC had ANY intention carrying on this series they would never have done what they did.
Me negative, I think it's a case of some people need to get a sense of reality.
So if you feel the need to make sarcastic remarks, don't do it in such a childish way.

"Absolutely pointless."...is a negative response. Happyjack was just giving the forum some info and you go and shoot him down for it.

You deserved the sarcastic remark cause it's not the first time you've done this.

By reading your first post in this thread, anyone can see who's the child.

Back