Summer Wine Birthdays

LOOOOL :D! Let´s go and buy him another one.

P.S.: Oh, umm, a silly question, I think it has only just dawned on me what it means when you say "many happy returns", does it mean one wishes someone many more birthdays to come? I was always wondering, why returns? Has the birthday person said "Happy Birthday" to the caller just before?!
Think its like when someone says 'hope you get a good return on your investment'

LOOOOL :D! Let´s go and buy him another one.

P.S.: Oh, umm, a silly question, I think it has only just dawned on me what it means when you say "many happy returns", does it mean one wishes someone many more birthdays to come? I was always wondering, why returns? Has the birthday person said "Happy Birthday" to the caller just before?!
Think its like when someone says 'hope you get a good return on your investment'

Oh, that kind of return! Thank you very much for the explanation.

12th July

Kathy Staff (1928)

Bill Owen passed away on this day 1999

god i just seen tht an just remembered, i never 4get 2day but i have 2day 4 some reason, i kno its 13 years but it doesnt get any easier

I'm just thankful he comes to life with a press of the dvd play button :)

i suppose it does help, altho it doesnt help tht 2day ive got 2 the passing trilogy in my run of watching the dvds

Happy Birthday to Tony Simon,who played Foggy's double among various other background characters in more than 30 episodes.

Back