Summer Wine and TV

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
How many episodes did you see that involved the cast watching the TV,I know there was the episode when Foggy had recorded some video of Howard and they all came round to watch,but other than that

I reckon Terry has a Book deal on the table that he isn't telling us about and we are his unpaid and unaware researchers!

You have lost me on all counts... Who owns a tv????? Not Compo and never seen one at the Cafe..

I have a dvd with just the Christmas episodes which naturally I only watch during Christmas. but I must have a look as i don't remember a tv..

I have a dvd with just the Christmas episodes which naturally I only watch during Christmas. but I must have a look as i don't remember a tv..

It was at Cleggs house. Compo was watching TV, bored, waiting to open the presents, whilst the other 2 were preparing the food.

A TV was brought into the cafe especially to see Compo doing his Maurice Chevalier impressions in that episode.

Yes, in Of Funerals and Fish, it starts with the repo men
coming to take Compo's B&W tv. Compo sez something
about "Why Don't You Let Me Have One of Those Portables,
Save You a Lot of Bother" and "Tha's Gonna Be Sweating
When I get Color."

Yes, in Of Funerals and Fish, it starts with the repo men
coming to take Compo's B&W tv. Compo sez something
about "Why Don't You Let Me Have One of Those Portables,
Save You a Lot of Bother" and "Tha's Gonna Be Sweating
When I get Color."
That's the one I was trying to think of yesterday. I was going to look for it. Thank You!

Back