Still Game Series 9

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
It seems series 9 will be the final series and is currently being shown on BBC Scotland only, we are up to episode 2 should you wish to go look for it

Watched episode 1 about the phones there was something missing . I have watched every series and found them all the best thing on TV, is this just a series too far? I will clearly watch the rest with the hope they mark a return to form.

I saw a review this morning of the current season so far. Was not kind. Hopefully the show will improve for the rest of the episodes. Would like to see the show end on a good note with it's viewers.

Episode 2 was a big improvement on episode 1 so encouraged for the rest of the series. Episodes 3 and 4 seem to be a two part special which is interesting in itself.

Episode 2 was a big improvement on episode 1 so encouraged for the rest of the series. Episodes 3 and 4 seem to be a two part special which is interesting in itself.

I agree it was better, I wonder if in the final episode will we get to see Navid's wife

will we get to see Navid's wife

We did see her from the back in Episode 2 when Navid was trying to stop the Lone Wolf kid stealing the sweets . I wonder if they pilfered the idea from Croft and Perry with "Elizabeth" Mainwairing who we never see but for the silhouette of her shape when they are in the Anderson shelter with Mrs M on the top bunk.

Back