Station Road Cam

If you're looking for the ustream video, it's kaput. Too expensive. The same camera is live right not @

Marianna, I click on the link at the top of the forum page and it tells me that the live feed is not available but the picture you posted I can click on and see it. Maybe I need to go directly to YouTube and search for the camera there.

Went to Youtube and searched for the camera there. Works alright. Will not click on the link on the top of the forum page to go to the camera.

Ha, this looks like the camera I discovered the other day! Not sure how I missed this thread. Sorry for the double posting. :giggle2:

Seems like the camera or link gets reset about every month. Judging by counting up the hours in the vid links. Try a search on youtube for Martin Fulton Holmfirth webcam. Here is the current link I found the other day.

Last edited:
I've updated the link, but will have to depend on you lot to let me know when it stops working so I can keep it updated in the future.

Only one of the four YouTube videos titled "Holmfirth Live" on Martin Fulton's YouTube page is currently available, and it isn't live. It's now 10:30 in the evening and it's showing what looks like late afternoon.

Here is a YouTube link that I just tried and it seems to be active:

Yes, that's the current URL. When it stops working, I'll go to Martin Fulton's YouTube page again and try each of his Holmfirth Live links until I hit the one with the Live or Skip to Live designation in the lower left corner.

Back