Stair lift.

Peripheral

Dedicated Member
Today was the day that the man called to service our stair lift. He does this once a year. It was all checked out and new batteries were fitted. We also paid for a further two years on insurance in case something goes wrong with it and it is repaired free of charge....FREE?.... Well, it cost us £330 for two years cover. That works out at 50p per day. We use it 4 - 5 times a day. That is around 10p per trip. It is worth it as we couldn't get up and down the stairs without it. It has virtually turned the house into a bungalow. There is a little more to the story of the lift. It was just over three years ago that my wife and I decided to invest in a stair lift. We could manage the stairs but it was getting more difficult. The people came to measure up and a week later it was installed. The day after it had been fitted is the day that I had my fall. I have been disabled ever since. So, it wasn't fitted a day too soon.
Peri.

i wonder if that stair lift can be controlled by alexa ? ,,,, alexa take me up , alexa take me down ,,, just a thought ,, ok ill get me coat

Back