Sporting teams

• Thread starter Chuffer Enwright
  • Start date
C

Chuffer Enwright

I know that we have folkd here from not only all over the UK, but the globe...so I was wondering which sports we all follow and which teams we support in each field....
In UK sport I support Liverpool FC and Widnes Vikings RLFC.

To make some enemies I've been a Manchester United fan since I was 11 (45 years)

I was vice-chairman and match programme compiler at a non-league club Morpeth Town in the 90's.

i live in sunderland but support newcastle united in soccer. i love boxing, durham county cricket club and obviously england. i played cricket for my school, i also played ice hockey for sunderland arrows (u16s) and dabbled in figure skating. i look out for the buffalo sabers, edmonton oilers and calgary flames results.

i live in sunderland but support newcastle united in soccer. i love boxing, durham county cricket club and obviously england. i played cricket for my school, i also played ice hockey for sunderland arrows (u16s) and dabbled in figure skating. i look out for the buffalo sabers, edmonton oilers and calgary flames results.

I'm from South Shields we're almost neighbours :)

To make some enemies I've been a Manchester United fan since I was 11 (45 years)

I was vice-chairman and match programme compiler at a non-league club Morpeth Town in the 90's.

You meet these people, take them in as friends and then they reveal they are United fans! Oh dear!
I also like Cricket as James mentioned, Lancashire CCC unsurprisingly is the team I watch. They play at Liverpool a couple of times a season.
Boxing and Horse Racing are also two of my other major passions,.

:p I used to be a Leeds united fan but switched to Spurs to keep up with my son who is a huge fan (mind you he's a fan of most sports) I am a confirmed Notts Cricket club fan and a England cricket supporter. ::)

Back