Sorry, been away.

Blue summer

Dedicated Member
Been in Belgium for the F1 Grand Prix at Spa since last weekend, was supposed to be carrying on down to San Marino in Italy for the MotoGP bike races this coming weekend but i injured my knee on the bike, small back-end slide putting the bike in the garage at the boarding house, i put my leg out to steady the bike and something went pop in my knee...ouch!
Thought it better to come home after a few days of rest, as i didn't want to get marooned in Italy with a dodgy knee, got home Wednesday evening.
The knee is much better today but sods law would have likely have put a spanner in the works if i had carried on to Italy, better luck next year eh?
In any case, once Lewis and Jenson crashed out on the first lap, i wanted my money back. LOL.
Now i'll have a browse on here and see what you have all been up to whilst i've been away.

G : )

I too have been away for a while - firstly a malfunctioning PC then some relaxing times but not quite a merry heatwave - but good news that they are filming.

One of the snags of a malfunction (let alone the snags relating to flags) was that I needed to reset password because I had forgot it! The woollen mills of my mind or was it the arts of concealment - so off into the blueyonder!

Whoops! Definitely all mod conned there!

Can anyone spot my favourite period of the show?

I too have been away for a while - firstly a malfunctioning PC then some relaxing times but not quite a merry heatwave - but good news that they are filming.

One of the snags of a malfunction (let alone the snags relating to flags) was that I needed to reset password because I had forgot it! The woollen mills of my mind or was it the arts of concealment - so off into the blueyonder!

Whoops! Definitely all mod conned there!

Can anyone spot my favourite period of the show?
No give us a clue lol

Back