So you don't miss it

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Here is Claye's New Year Drawing for 2013

SW2013.jpg

I think that Foggy's cane was more dangerous then Cleggy's bike. I just came back from spending a week in London and on ITV they were showing episode after episode of LOTSW. It was a good feeling to watch after a day following the wife around the shops in the cold. LOL

I think that Foggy's cane was more dangerous then Cleggy's bike. I just came back from spending a week in London and on ITV they were showing episode after episode of LOTSW. It was a good feeling to watch after a day following the wife around the shops in the cold. LOL

Do you mean ITV? In London that would be ITV London plus the nationwide ITV2, ITV3 and ITV4. I have never seen LOTSW on an ITV channel. Our usual source is the UK TV channels, G.O.L.D., in particular and sometimes "Yesterday".

Yes I am sure it was ITV as in the hotel we didn't get much variety of channels. Maybe because it was Christmas. They had another ITV channel showing Carry On Films after each other.

Yes I am sure it was ITV as in the hotel we didn't get much variety of channels. Maybe because it was Christmas. They had another ITV channel showing Carry On Films after each other.

Well the Cary On was ITV3,same every holidays that's what they show,year after year after year

Well the Cary On was ITV3,same every holidays that's what they show,year after year after year

But have you ever seen a LOTSW episode on an ITV channel?

No I have not,I suspect the channel number ID was wrong on the hotel TV,and it was probably the Yesterday channel, I was told the BBC sold the lot to their partner channels (UK Gold etc) for a song, it even seems folk are not getting paid their royalties from this crowd,so they must be making a fortune from losw,as it was paid for by the licence payer,sold for next to nothing and a lot of folk subscribe so they can watch their favourite show,bunch of con merchants if you ask me

Back