Smiler

amos hames

Dedicated Member
What is your favourite smiler scene.I think one of mine is in how to create a monster when he runs after the trio with his lollypop outside the White Horse. ;D
You favourites please

Just watching the first Hobbo series (30?) and realized
there was no Smiler. When did he last appear??

Peruvian Wart and Hermione for me, he is excellently miserable and put upon in both.

3-way tie for me-when he impersonated a horse,dressing up as Aladdin.and dragging up to make Marina think Howard had another woman-havent seen all his episodes yet though

I like the one where he's drunk on Aunies wine and he take Marina in his arms, I love the look on his face :)

My favourite is from A Musical Passing For A Miserable Muscroft when he's watching Tom practising his act with Waldo.

Yes , I agree with everyone's thoughts about Smiler and haven't seen all
the episodes yet with him in them but so far I like the one where he becomes
a monster. Believe Amos mentioned that one. He protrayed the part so well!

I faintly recall an episode where Smiler was dressed in a tuxedo while riding on the back of Auntie Wainright's delivery vehicle. Either that or when he rode the tractor that towed the inflatable bouncy castle in Stop That Castle. Those two episodes were among my favorite Smiler moments.

I faintly recall an episode where Smiler was dressed in a tuxedo while riding on the back of Auntie Wainright's delivery vehicle. Either that or when he rode the tractor that towed the inflatable bouncy castle in Stop That Castle. Those two episodes were among my favorite Smiler moments.

I am rusty with the titles. Since most of Smiler's appearances were not terribly long I forget which title of each episode featured Smiler skit.

Like Man From Oswestry, I also enjoyed his tuxedo episode. That one, along with the one where he pretends to be rich as he is with a lady is great. Both, I believe are from his last Series. A great one from his earlier time was his playing a horse in the trailer. Sorry for my forgetting of particular episodes.

Smiler was just so miserably awkward, Stephen Lewis gives me lots of laughs. He is a key reason I am a fan of the later years.

Smiler was dressed in a tux in The Black Widow, when they went to rescue Clegg from her.

Back