Shush New Book

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Until I get permission from the author all I can say is there is a new summer wine book coming out late this year,and it sounds as if it could be very good,watch this space

wow wow and wow again, its gotta be linked to the 40th anniversary which if u go by broadcast date is 4th january 2013, if u go by filming weve already passed the 40th cause it was in june, personally i go by broadcast date so 4 me the 40th isnt till january

Ohh, if it´s for the jubilee I´m very curious!
The one thing about this show that I miss is an extra DVD or at least a written down version of outtakes *sigh*. When I came to the showing of the last series, they showed outtakes too, even old ones when Compo was still there, they were so hilarious! I wish they´d agree to publish them, I´d buy them instantly.

I would like a scripts book like the fools and horses ones that the bbc bought out a few years ago.Just started reading the vine book again. :)

Can't wait - but will have to. No doubt we will be told about publishing date when it is much nearer the time ....

I would like a scripts book like the fools and horses ones that the bbc bought out a few years ago.Just started reading the vine book again. :)
My son picked up my Vine book opened at a piece of script and immediately started chuckling ;D ;D

i just had a thought, juliette kaplan has mentioned on her site b4 tht she was writing her biography, maybe shes finished it and thts what might b coming out?

i just had a thought, juliette kaplan has mentioned on her site b4 tht she was writing her biography, maybe shes finished it and thts what might b coming out?

I am sure when Juliette's book is finished it will be a great read but it is not the book I am referring to

I am sure when Juliette's book is finished it will be a great read but it is not the book I am referring to

i see, it was just a thought, cant wait now seeing its probly not gonna b a biography

i see, it was just a thought, cant wait now seeing its probly not gonna b a biography

Getting more exited now wonder what it could be

Back