Shopping Woes

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
My dear lady wanted to pop into Lincoln, so off we trot in our automobile, I dropped her off and wandered to a free car park,and strolled into pissyworld to see what new technologhy they had, they had very little actually in stock, just display items, I stood and looked at the one item i have a mild interest in and a young lady appeared and told me all about it and it's shiny features, I said I will take one, she replied they don't have any
I left this precinct and moved right into town, I got conned by the parking machine,all of them would not take the new 50p, parking was £1.50p for 1 hour but I had to give it two 1 pound coins and no change given.
The reason for moving into the town is that there are several publics loo's and the pint of tea I had before I left home was taking effect, all the public loo's were closed, so I queued to get into Debenhams and their loo's were also closed
Luckily my dear lady appeared so we dashed back home.
So the moral of this tale is Stay at home

I have had an idea......why don't we all throw a couple of quid in each and set up our own company producing " Summerwine incontinence undies"....
We could have a little piccy of Jeremy,the retired gentleman jewel thief on the ones for the discerning lady....and a little piccy of Glenda in her racing leathers for the discerning man !!!....[especially our friend Dick !!!!].....we would make a fortune !!!.
x!

producing " Summerwine incontinence undies"....

Has anyone seen Billy Connolly's Audience with show where he recalls a story about a young guy with that issue and sees an add in the Daily Record for a pair of said pants . I know its probably a taboo subject with any number of people but its hard not to laugh at how Billy portrays it starting with the line on seeing the ad " That'll do me , a pair of the see through plus fours!"

Captain !!!...you have read my mind !!!...one of the funniest sketches from an absolute comic genius......he never "tells" a joke...her just "observes" a situation...his timing is second to none !!......I have seen him many times,and I wish I had a pair of our "summerwine incontinence undies" on....because I nearly had a few accidents from laughing too much !!.
x!

Back