Series 12, Episode 2; Come In, Sunray Major

wstol

Dedicated Member
This one kind of carries on from Return of the Warrior, in that Foggy meets up with Howard for the first time in five years. Howard is cleaning the windows as usual, and Foggy taps him on the back as says something like 'You've missed a bit'. To which Howard says something like 'Oh God, is he back??'. It's only a simple bit of dialogue, but a nice touch.

Apart from that, is business as usual for LOTSW, as the plot centres on a very Foggy like theme. It's like the old days.

One of my favourite lines comes from that episode, Foggy: Is he still knocking about with....? Pearl from the window: Yes he is, Howard: I don't know who mean! Pearl: I wouldn't mind if she didn't dress like such a tart! Howard: Yes you would: Pearl: Yes your right I probably would! :D :D :D :D :D :D

I like the scene when Wesley pokes the radio with his screwdriver and sparks fly everywhere and Cleggy says "You're really getting the hang of that bit aren't you Wesley"

This is one of my all time favorites. It ranks up there with Destiny and Six Bananas and In Service to Humanity as episodes showing Foggy at his best.

I really enjoy the scene (I don't recall if it was outside the cafe or a pub) where he is testing the radio and is so proud. There are a couple of bystanders and if I recall correctly, he got the radio or something stuck to a truck?

I went by "Codfanglers" in the old forum. When I first joined this one, I almost went with SunRay Major, but stuck with my old name in the end.

The cheeky grin from Cleggy as he waves to get Compo started , gets me everytime.(This is not Sunray Major repeat not Sunray Major!) ;) ;D

This is one of my all time favorites. It ranks up there with Destiny and Six Bananas and In Service to Humanity as episodes showing Foggy at his best.

I really enjoy the scene (I don't recall if it was outside the cafe or a pub) where he is testing the radio and is so proud. There are a couple of bystanders and if I recall correctly, he got the radio or something stuck to a truck?

I went by "Codfanglers" in the old forum. When I first joined this one, I almost went with SunRay Major, but stuck with my old name in the end.

Yes, i like that bit as well, Foggy is pulling out more aerial as he explains to the fisher men on the bridge (one of whom he has just accidentally pushed in with the aerial), then the aerial gets caught up in a passing tractor, classic!

G ; )

Yes, i like that bit as well, Foggy is pulling out more aerial as he explains to the fisher men on the bridge (one of whom he has just accidentally pushed in with the aerial), then the aerial gets caught up in a passing tractor, classic!

G ; )

Thats it. I knew someone here would get it correct for me. I just like Foggy's proud smile at the beginning of the scene.

This one kind of carries on from Return of the Warrior, in that Foggy meets up with Howard for the first time in five years. Howard is cleaning the windows as usual, and Foggy taps him on the back as says something like 'You've missed a bit'. To which Howard says something like 'Oh God, is he back??'. It's only a simple bit of dialogue, but a nice touch.

Apart from that, is business as usual for LOTSW, as the plot centres on a very Foggy like theme. It's like the old days.

its an ok episode but i feel it was probably more a seymour episode and he would have made the radios instead of buying them like foggy did, but its a decent episode but with this being such a strong series its not at the top of my list from this series im afraid

I like the scene when Wesley pokes the radio with his screwdriver and sparks fly everywhere and Cleggy says "You're really getting the hang of that bit aren't you Wesley"

yeah george thats a great scene and a great line from clegg

Great episode, though I don't think it's as good as Return of the Warrior, which had both Seymour and Foggy in it. Thought it was sad the way Seymour leaves the series, but great to have Foggy back at the time.

Back