Senior moments??

dick

LOTSW Fanatic
Am I alone in this or do other people go through it? I bought a new kettle a few days ago and have used it since. The problem is ....The old kettle switched on at the bottom of the handle . The new one switches on at the top. Guess where I'm trying to switch it on??The cutlery drawer was moved to nearer the sink some years ago. Occasionally(when my mind is on auto pilot) I try and put cutlery back in the old drawer. ::) ::) Absentminded or what?? :-\ :-\ ;D ;D

We had a new kitchen fitted last year and I'm still looking in the wrong cupboards, so no its not just you.

The best one was when we went from Rediffusion ( Remember them? ;D) to a normal TV for months and months we were still trying to turn the telly over from the windowsill. Those's were to days. 4 channels and the queen at midnight. ;D ;D

No Dick you are not absentminded, you are just a bit slow to change, or just have it embedded in your mind. Don't worry you are alright. My uncle lived as an adult in the house that he lived in while growing up. One day my aunt said he came out of the shower one day in towel and started upstairs to the room he had as a teen, instead of going right across the hall to the master bedroom. He just had a moment ;D. I have also rearranged things in the kitchen, and my husband didn't like it. We are all in auto pilot.

Further to my earlier post, We swapped from a pedal bin to a flip top style. Who still sometimes stamps where the pedal would be?? ::) ::)

Back