See Ya Compo

George

Super Moderator
I cannot believe that this Sundays episode could be the last-apart from the Christmas special.If it is I want to thank everyone associated with the show for all the years of enjoyment,laughter and tears.
Having been a fan since the very first episode the characters are like family and friends who popped in every Sunday evening for a chat and a giggle.
I have some wonderful memories of the show and I defy anyone to deny that they haven't used at least one line from the show in real life.
Thank you all
See Ya Compo

I cannot believe that this Sundays episode could be the last-apart from the Christmas special.If it is I want to thank everyone associated with the show for all the years of enjoyment,laughter and tears.
Having been a fan since the very first episode the characters are like family and friends who popped in every Sunday evening for a chat and a giggle.
I have some wonderful memories of the show and I defy anyone to deny that they haven't used at least one line from the show in real life.
Thank you all
See Ya Compo

My sentiments exactly.. I caught this show late. It'll be two years this October when I ran across the show on the PBS station here... and one year later when they decided to replace it with a time slot change for Keeping Up Appearances so they can put My Family on. Even though I'm not in the supposed age range for the fan base, the show drew me in quickly. I LOVE the early series with Foggy, Clegg and Compo and love the characters surrounding them. Thanks also for the attitude of looking forward to MY summer wine years.. I'm halfway there!

Pint_of_beer_167866a.jpg

Cheers and Thanks!

Back