Same house used in First as well as Last ?

C

CompoSimmonite

Just watched the episode "In which romance springs a leak" about Toby trying to reconcile with his ex wife. His house that his ex wife, Monica, still lives seems familiar when they are serenading on the lawn.
I THINK it might be the same house that of Miss Deborah Norbury, who Seymore tried to romance, lived albeit with a new house that has the double garage in the grounds. To be fair after a gap of 20 years between the episodes such a large garden might have been part sold and used for building.

Anyone confirm or disprove my guess that is could be the same house ?

Paul h

Just watched the episode "In which romance springs a leak" about Toby trying to reconcile with his ex wife. His house that his ex wife, Monica, still lives seems familiar when they are serenading on the lawn.
I THINK it might be the same house that of Miss Deborah Norbury, who Seymore tried to romance, lived albeit with a new house that has the double garage in the grounds. To be fair after a gap of 20 years between the episodes such a large garden might have been part sold and used for building.

Anyone confirm or disprove my guess that is could be the same house ?

Paul h

I always got the feeling that the big houses used in fosw were filmed somewhere in Huddersfield,the style is something like Gledholt road, I think Toby's house is a little to modern

Now found Toby's old house (460 Dunford Road, Holmfirth) as already noted on the map sections. Not the same as FotSW so I was wrong :-[

Paul H

House in FOSW

FOSW.jpg

Toby's house where wife was living

Toby.jpg

Back