Rock

WellyMan

Dedicated Member
We recently moved to near Skegness and the shops selling rock should be open now. I used to enjoy rock as a kid, but in recent years hard foods have wrecked some of my molars (the dentist reckons old style fillings are too blame) so no rock for me

For people outside the UK this is rock:

It's aptly named given how hard it is!

Strange that the name of the firm producing it used to be DOCKWRA ?Play about with the letters and it gets interesting ?? :confused2::eyesroll:

We recently moved to near Skegness and the shops selling rock should be open now. I used to enjoy rock as a kid, but in recent years hard foods have wrecked some of my molars (the dentist reckons old style fillings are too blame) so no rock for me

For people outside the UK this is rock:

It's aptly named given how hard it is!
Did you ever see that 70's sitcom Odd Man Out with John Inman, he worked in a rock factory. It's average but worth a watch, you can find the episodes online.

It is a neat show Odd Man Out. A good watch if you are a fan of John Inman. Think I saw them on youtube some time back. I like him from Are You Being Served? and Grace & Favor. It's a bit like the show Don't Drink the Water if you are a fan of Stephen Lewis (Smiler - LotSW, On the Buses). Meaning that it is a rung or two down the ladder from a more popular, larger budget show but not a bad way to pass the time.

I agree entirely with Rick, it's a typical middle of the road ITV comedy, I wouldn't say it was as bad as DDTW as I found that utter dross.

Back