Return to Uncle of the Bride (YouTube Locations Video)

wstol

Dedicated Member
It's a couple of years old, but I've just stumbled on this excellent YouTube video titled 'Return to Uncle of the Bride'.

A group of young men have lovingly created this tribute to Uncle of the Bride, which features the locations of Clegg , Wesley and Seymour's houses - tp name a few.

There are interviews with the current owners.

I wouldn't have recognised Seymour's house.

I thoroughly recommend this video if you haven't already seen it.

It's a couple of years old, but I've just stumbled on this excellent YouTube video titled 'Return to Uncle of the Bride'.

A group of young men have lovingly created this tribute to Uncle of the Bride, which features the locations of Clegg , Wesley and Seymour's houses - tp name a few.

There are interviews with the current owners.

I wouldn't have recognised Seymour's house.

I thoroughly recommend this video if you haven't already seen it.
Can you post the link?

I am sure , but hoping Terry , Tony or Pearl will be able to help , a few years back there was a post from the lady who then lived in Seymour's house so it makes me wonder if the lady is still there and feature in the video.

Update :- I found the thread titled Eyup-(debs) if you want to search. The lady , Deborah, joined as member Eyup and in the post alludes to the fact she lives in Seyour's House.:)

Last edited:
I'm more than fairly sure some scenes of the series were filmed INSIDE the actual White Horse pub. Other instances a replica was created in the studios.

Some interior scenes had the real-life landlord and his wife, which makes me even more confident that the real interior was sometimes used.

Terry will know!

Last edited:
What is interesting is that -- here across the Pond -- PBS NEVER runs Uncle of the Bride. So if you're clueless, suddenly all of these new characters and situations appear without so much as a by your leave. Of course, it's available on U-Tube, various DVD's, etc. so there is a way to view it, but not on PBS. And of course, the same with Getting Sam Home --not on PBS's agenda.

Back