return of the hero

chris

Dedicated Member
Watched this episode today ,felt sorry for Foggy draging round after the other two ,also Nora,s comment"he rang my bell" the very thought of this fills me with fear.When was the bus station moved from the origanal location in the centre of Holmfirth?Great to see Foggy rolling towards the parked bus and hanging onto the windows wonder how many takes this took.The long twit who fell over Foggy,s luggage in the puband Compo dropping Foggy in it.Does anybody else find Ely an anoying character his tangle with the bike annoyed me.but the site of Foggy carrering down past Edies and into the van was a great finnish to the show.By the way saw Wesley in Heartbeat today playing a chimney sweep looking grubby. :) :) :)

Return of the Warrior very carefully mirrored The Man from Oswestry.

There are so many perfect moments in this one half hour.

I don't think Foggy ever mentioned the 'natives' in his first stint in the show.

Return of the Warrior very carefully mirrored The Man from Oswestry.

There are so many perfect moments in this one half hour.

I don't think Foggy ever mentioned the 'natives' in his first stint in the show.
No,and I dont think he went into a trance-like state during his second stint or
wore the scarf.Just remembered he got hypnotised :)

I prefer some of Foggy's characteristics from the earlier episodes, like the trademark glasses and scarf. Also, I though some of the "natives" talk got a little redundant. However, as for the show itself, I tend to like the later episodes with Foggy the best.

Back