Repeats

amos hames

Dedicated Member
Yet again saturday tv shedule full of repeats.Which show would you want repeated that has not been on for ages. :)

There seems to be a police show theme forming here.Ok how about Juliet Bravo as far as i know i have never seen it pop up on satelite anywhere.
I would like to see sink or swim or Shine on Harvey Moon.

It's been a while seen we seen All Creatueres Great and Small also Darling Buds of May

The Top Secret Life of Edgar Briggs,
Lucky Feller,
A Sharp Intake of Breath

all with David Jason.

The Phil Silvers Show - this was once repeated early Friday evenings and was a good start to the weekend!

Hark at Barker(with David Jason) :D

Just curious as I am not familiar with most of these programs.

Does this have anything relation to Open All Hours, since it has David Jason and has Barker in the title (Ronnie barker)?

Only indirectly in that it also starred Ronnie Barker and David Jason. Also Josephine Tewson - Miss Davenport. Certainly not written by Roy Clarke and a different comedy genre: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hark_at_Barker

The Top Secret Life of Edgar Briggs,
Lucky Feller,
A Sharp Intake of Breath

all with David Jason.
They won't be repeated until after David's death he's vetoed them being shown

This intrigued me as I did not think he had the power to inhibit. The copyright etc is not his. The little research I have been able to do indicates that through Equity it can be written into an actor's contract but possibly the provision is now time expired (until after death not being an acceptable clause and 15 years being typical).

Back