regarding the Seymour-era episode "Jaws"

manfromoswestry

Dedicated Member
regarding the Seymour-era episode "Jaws"

Remember the scene when they're all in the machine shop to pick up the waste disposal unit? Here in the US, they blurred out the picture of the scantily-clad woman on the calendar on the wall. Did they also censor it in the UK as well? I'll have to dig up the DVD to see if it's blurred out there too. I think it is, but I don't recall exactly. Now that I think about it, I also remember a Blamire-era episode where they blurred out a picture on a magazine Compo was reading. I just don't recall the exact title at the moment. It might have been the scene where Blamire was getting a haircut, but again, my memory is kind of sketchy right now. Any feedback would be most appreciated.

Re: regarding the Seymour-era episode "Jaws"

No the picture is there on the calendar as is the magazine picture :)

I have noticed that the picture is blurred out here in the UK depending on what time of day it is broadcast. ie during the early daytime.

Its not blurred out on the DVD but it is when its shown in the afternoon.

I have noticed that the picture is blurred out here in the UK depending on what time of day it is broadcast. ie during the early daytime.
Not noticed any blurring on the showings of Full Steam Behind when Compo finds the magazine in the hut. :D

Back