Quickfire Question #34

Well done Roger. The question has got me thinking Jennafor Guess who played Mrs Lucy is listed on IMDB but this is her only accredited role. She must have have an Equity card or she would surely be listed as an uncredited extra but why did she not appear in anything prior or post LOTSW? How did she get the part?I have been working my way through Midsomer Murders and like our show you recognise actors who appear but I frequently look them up on IMDB. It raises some really interesting and quite common facts , the majority seem to get a one off part in any number of shows but never seem to cement a permanent role in any shows . I assume they have agents who put them up for addition and clearly some are successful and get roles in many shows but many I have looked up have really short CV's did they give up , are they still auditioning but not getting parts , are they acting on stage instead ( sadly how are they coping with the pandemic is a question I wish I wasn't asking )? It's a fascinating subject by I wish I could get a far greater insight into.

Well done Roger. The question has got me thinking Jennafor Guess who played Mrs Lucy is listed on IMDB but this is her only accredited role. She must have have an Equity card or she would surely be listed as an uncredited extra but why did she not appear in anything prior or post LOTSW? How did she get the part?I have been working my way through Midsomer Murders and like our show you recognise actors who appear but I frequently look them up on IMDB. It raises some really interesting and quite common facts , the majority seem to get a one off part in any number of shows but never seem to cement a permanent role in any shows . I assume they have agents who put them up for addition and clearly some are successful and get roles in many shows but many I have looked up have really short CV's did they give up , are they still auditioning but not getting parts , are they acting on stage instead ( sadly how are they coping with the pandemic is a question I wish I wasn't asking )? It's a fascinating subject by I wish I could get a far greater insight into.
You are joking aren't you? I can't tell!
Jennafor Guess.
What is that an anagram of?

Back