Privacy

wstol

Dedicated Member
You've got to laugh at the internet sometimes.

I'm relatively new to this forum, and there wasn't much happening so I browsed and saw a section about users online, saw it was highlighted in blue so clicked that. And you can see exactly who's looking at what within this forum. Unbelievable. At 10.50.24 pm tonight I caught Chuffer Enwright viewing the Board Index of Last of the Summer Wine Forum. Who needs to know that?

And it also told me that I was looking at Users Online.

Typical modern stuff!

It's so that Terry can keep an eye on us all!

I think I would sooner have the amount of info that we put on this forum, rather than the "Dear Diary" info that is put on Twitter and Facebook . :-\

I suspect that all these statistics are just part and parcel of the forum packages.

I do check things every so often but then I was a professional statistician - once ...

I suspect that all these statistics are just part and parcel of the forum packages.

I do check things every so often but then I was a professional statistician - once ...

I thought you were a retired Lino salesman!

glad you put this on-I had never noticed this info.I don't get on here a lot but am really not bothered about others seeing what section I am looking at.

peter

Back