Picture of the week #32

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Forum%2024.jpg

Saw Dame Thora on set in Yorkshire a number of times.

Had the pleasure of meeting and talking to Dame Thora in Teddington Studio's. The studio had over booked the number of seats available and my wife and friends had to see the session of previews in the Green Room. Alan JW Bell came to apologize to us and then brought Dame Thora and her daughter Janet Scott in to see us. At 92 she apologized to us for not seeing the preview in the studio. She was still concerned that her audience was treated with respect.

I then had the honour of going to Westminster Abbey to Dame Thora's memorial service.

Great memories

Saw Dame Thora on set in Yorkshire a number of times.

Had the pleasure of meeting and talking to Dame Thora in Teddington Studio's. The studio had over booked the number of seats available and my wife and friends had to see the session of previews in the Green Room. Alan JW Bell came to apologize to us and then brought Dame Thora and her daughter Janet Scott in to see us. At 92 she apologized to us for not seeing the preview in the studio. She was still concerned that her audience was treated with respect.

I then had the honour of going to Westminster Abbey to Dame Thora's memorial service.

Great memories

That sounds like a great moment. Edie always seemed to be a bit underappreciated, but I always thought she brought a lot to the show.

Back