Picture of the week #29

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Now that is not Marina

Forum21.jpg

© Terry B

omgosh, yes, that looks like Nora. Still, not enough weight or folds on the face. Could it be a stunt woman for something or other?

i can remember the scene terry but cant think of the episode, i think its from the weaker period of me knowing about the show, about 2006 or 2007 it was taken terry?

i can remember the scene terry but cant think of the episode, i think its from the weaker period of me knowing about the show, about 2006 or 2007 it was taken terry?

Looks like it was taken 2007,so screened the following year

i thought that episode was shown in 2006, so surely that photo is from 2005 terry

i thought that episode was shown in 2006, so surely that photo is from 2005 terry
Looks like you are correct on this one Darren,I was going on the file info date,which may of changed over the years

Looks like you are correct on this one Darren,I was going on the file info date,which may of changed over the years

i thought i werent 2007, but if you were going on the file info date it would change from 2005 to 2007, still an easy mistake to make terry, were only human after all

Back