People who make me change channel

Julia (smily)Bradbury,John (save the planet)Craven,all the Top Gear crew,that female on come dancing Tess something,Chris Tarrant,and many others who I cant remember at the moment.

People who make me change the channel:

Martine McCutcheon
Davina McCall
Leigh Francis
Katie Price
Lady Gaga

Can't think of anyone else, I love most people on the telly!

I forgot to add

Alan Titchmarsh
Gary Barlow
Paris Hilton
Jimmy Carr
Alan Carr
Liam Gallagher
Bono
David Cameron
Tony Blair
Madonna
George Clooney
Philip Schofield
Jeremy Kyle
Jim Davidson
Paul O'Grady/Lily Savage

this is him ( the latest " best thing since sliced bread " new comic.) Has a new show on I think BBC2 ???

Never actually seen his programmes but he is a similar act to the guy that did BARAT AND ALI G . This ones other ego is as Keith Lemon and Bo Selecta . Very BBC2 and CHANNEL 4 type of humour! ::)

Oh, doesn't sound like my type of humour at all! I'll give him a miss, I think! Thanks for the help, Dick. All the best. ;)

he features on ITV2 a lot. I don't really like anything on ITV2, Except Jeremy Kyle. i don't get the humor of Keith Lemon and Bo Selecta at all. Just modern comic rubbish, deigned to entertain today's teenagers and 20-30 year olds.

he features on ITV2 a lot. I don't really like anything on ITV2, Except Jeremy Kyle. i don't get the humor of Keith Lemon and Bo Selecta at all. Just modern comic rubbish, deigned to entertain today's teenagers and 20-30 year olds.

Jeremy Kyle?? He should been at the top of my list, horrid man. I was so happy then they turned him orange and deported him to the US,( sorry US it revenge for Jerry Springer and Ruby Wax ;) ). but then they went and put him on ITV2 !!

He's just doing his job, which is to tell dishonest men and women where to go. But it's your opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Just seen another one ,the sicfantic aanchor man in the Olympic stadium tonight interviewing Coe.,plus all the other athletic commentators.

He's just doing his job, which is to tell dishonest men and women where to go. But it's your opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

I have to say that all these people appearing on these shows are told what to say and get paid for it. No they are not actors. But do you think that people like this really exist. Plus is Ruby Wax for real?????? LOL

I know, It's rubbish. They should be trained specially, but I suppose thats the way it is.

Jonathon Agnew on the Olympic athaletics pompous twit.and the commentator of the events as they are run.

Two more names

John Culshaw(not funny)
The Daybreak team in the morning.

I really don't like the Daybreak team especially Kate Garraway, who is completely pretentious and has a feeling of self importance.

Back