no replies

S

sir coffalot

just looked back at a question I posed some time ago and noticed it has 80 views but no replies. I will not be losing sleep over it but it makes me wonder if there is a record for no replies? I notice some of your "info" posts Terry have more but what about straight questions?? ???

Hmmm ... must have missed that question.

In my travels thru Yorkshire I have picked and eaten
only brambles (called blackberries in the US). They are
much later in the UK (autumn) then here in the states.

Probably either brambles, or just a typical Cleggy
silly bit.

Hmmm ... must have missed that question.

In my travels thru Yorkshire I have picked and eaten
only brambles (called blackberries in the US). They are
much later in the UK (autumn) then here in the states.

Probably either brambles, or just a typical Cleggy
silly bit.
Just backtracked some more CC and noticed one of yours on Miss Davenport has 94 views and no replies! ;)

Also no replies to my note about free DVDs of
old UK shows. Did get 55 views though. Ah well ....

Don't feel bad, it happens. I've noticed there are times on another board where I post the comics, I get NO replies at all. Aside from the ones that are on both sites and reply on here and those that do over there, still it does make me wonder if I should bother posting or not. Sometimes, it can be certain interests or even knowledge on the subject. I just "go with the flow" and continue on. :-X

Sometimes a topic may be one to which I just do not know the answer, nor do I suspect, many others hence the lack of replies.

Sometimes - I guess the topic has zero interest. It has happened to me. I post and then - silence.

Also there are occasions when I am not at the end of a PC - I do not do internet on the move with a Blackberry or whatever (as far as I am concerned a blackberry is a fruit I enjoy not some electronic wizardry) and thus you may not reply as the topic has fallen down the rankings by the time I log on - I rarely if ever, go to page 2 thus might miss some things.

Some we win, some we lose ...

Sometimes a topic may be one to which I just do not know the answer, nor do I suspect, many others hence the lack of replies.

Sometimes - I guess the topic has zero interest. It has happened to me. I post and then - silence.

Also there are occasions when I am not at the end of a PC - I do not do internet on the move with a Blackberry or whatever (as far as I am concerned a blackberry is a fruit I enjoy not some electronic wizardry) and thus you may not reply as the topic has fallen down the rankings by the time I log on - I rarely if ever, go to page 2 thus might miss some things.

Some we win, some we lose ...
As I said I will not be losing sleep about the lack of replies it was just the musings of an idle hour As Cleggy would say "just a thought". There have been times that I've added my twopennorth and the topic has dropped off the radar. ;)

Back