New Andrew Vine Book?

happyjack

Dedicated Member
I see on Amazon a "New" Andrew Vine Book due for release on the 25th July @ £8.09. The title is the same as his previous book except for the last word in the title it is called "The Inside Story of the Worlds Longest Running Comedy Programme" not Series as the previous book. Does anyone know if this is different as there is no cover picture at the moment?

I will email and ask him,Terry

I see on Amazon a "New" Andrew Vine Book due for release on the 25th July @ £8.09. The title is the same as his previous book except for the last word in the title it is called "The Inside Story of the Worlds Longest Running Comedy Programme" not Series as the previous book. Does anyone know if this is different as there is no cover picture at the moment?

Is it not just the paperback version of the one released last year? (with a couple of updates)

Everthing says to me that it is the paperback version slightly mistitled. I do not know of any updates.

Hi,Just had a quick reply from Andrew, it is the paperback version of the book,though he wishes he did have a new book about the show coming out,Terry

Back