MY WONDERFUL DREAM.....

MoodyBlue

Dedicated Member
When we get back to "normality",and we are allowed to meet,greet,hug,kiss and share laughter would't it be absolutely WONDERFUL to try and organise a MEGA GET TOGETHER IN OUR FAVOURITE PLACE !!!!.
Our "special family" could share stories...pile on the tour bus... and visit the special places so dear to us all...
A real "summer wine tonic"after the dark times we have all shared.
There are more than enough pubs and guest houses who would be overjoyed at an influx of " Summer Winers" !!!.
I have always travelled to Holmfirth alone....and I tend to walk around in a dazed excitement...like a child at Disneyland...I would LOVE to meet my "summer wine brothers and sisters!"....
We could all put a "face to the fingers"...unfortunately,I look better behind a keyboard.....I was so ugly as a baby I had frosted glass in my incubator !!!.
I would love to hear peoples thoughts......
X!

This was mooted some time ago then covid hit and put the kybosh on everything , great idea love to participate . I have a great photo when I was younger the "old Duch " used to knit me jumpers but sadly she wasn't very good and I have a photo somewhere where she had dropped a dozen rows on one side of the jumper and the neckline sloped right to left and to compensate Mum had my fringe cut sloping left to right add to that an inane toothless grin and that pretty much paints a full picture.

It feels like we haven’t been for ages. Last time it was snow so we couldn’t go and then covid. I can’t wait for gigs to get going at the Picturedrome again and the campsite to open but i fear it will be a fair way off. It would be good to get everyone outside Sid’s Cafe on a sunny day.

Splendid idea Moody, I'd defintiely be up for that. I mentioned previously that the On The Buses forum and even the Hinge & Bracket forum have an annual meetup (in normal circumstances anyway) perhaps we could go on the vintage vintage bus used in the last episode !!!!!

Back