My eyes are putting on weight.

Peripheral

Dedicated Member
Good Day all. I am ensconced here on the settee trying desperately to think of something to amuse you but my eyes are getting heavy and I am drifting off into the nand of lod.... Err, land of nod. My efforts to write something are mailing fiserably o_O erm failing miserably. Captain, could you sing me to sleep with a shea santy so that I may catch up on some zzzz's that I lost nuring the dight. How about your rendition of Life on the ocean wave. :07:

Singing ain't my bag only know one sea shanty and it's my Avatar's signature tune which the Cornishman will recognise as also being played by the never to be forgotten Swarb on the Babbacombe Lee album by the Fairports.

Singing ain't my bag only know one sea shanty and it's my Avatar's signature tune which the Cornishman will recognise as also being played by the never to be forgotten Swarb on the Babbacombe Lee album by the Fairports.

OH such jolly music Captain. It didn't put me to sleep but it did liven up my senses. Joey the budgie and Jack the dog were dancing around to it and my wife had me on the floor, DANCING I hasten to add, with both her feet pressing down on my toes to stop me going up and down like a ??????? like a ??????????????? like a ??????? OH POOP. what are those toys called that always return to the upright no matter which way you push them? Some figure mounted on a ping pong ball.
I'm going back to bed. The little grey cells are not functioning today. No, it's not YO YO. :fp:

Weebles Peri , [catch phrase from the ad Weebles wobble but they dont fall down, unfortunately in Newcastle City centre , and others, loads of young uns drink copious amounts of alcohol and believe they are Weebles but when they wobble and fall down they stay down sadly ]

Here is a photo

weebles.jpg

Back