My Bedroom (well, a bit of it any way)

Stephen

Thought I'd post a couple of pics of some of the LOTSW pictures that adorn my bedroom walls. They compete for space with three old railway posters and a couple of bookshelves. Oh, and lots of old breweriana, a Christmas tree and a succession of Christmas lights. Lol Not to mention the DVDs and Doctor Who memorabilia, of course. The LOTSW stuff holds pride of place though.

Attachments

• IMG_20210809_153253_470~2.jpg
    IMG_20210809_153253_470~2.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_20210809_153328_839~2.jpg
    IMG_20210809_153328_839~2.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 31
Thought I'd post a couple of pics of some of the LOTSW pictures that adorn my bedroom walls. They compete for space with three old railway posters and a couple of bookshelves. Oh, and lots of old breweriana, a Christmas tree and a succession of Christmas lights. Lol Not to mention the DVDs and Doctor Who memorabilia, of course. The LOTSW stuff holds pride of place though.
Wow Stephen, that is most impressive. Are the pictures taken from DVD's?

I love it Stephen!!!!.....just think......the last person you see before you go to sleep....and the first person you see when you wake up is.......NORA !!!!...Compo would be green with envy...he would give you the old "third degree"....just like he did with Smiler !!!!

The two newspaper covers: Aliens watching Last of the Summer Wine. Would that have anything to do with the episode "Welcome to Earth" at all?

Stephen, that is so cool!, thank you so much for posting! Have you ever thought of opening a theme pub called Compo's or the like, you'd have all the memorabilia!

Wow Stephen, that is most impressive. Are the pictures taken from DVD's?

Thanks, Peripheral.

The smaller ones along the top are taken from DVDs, and I have them all around the border of my room. The larger ones, in frames, were bought from several sites on the internet. That is apart from the two 'Space aliens hooked on Last of the Summer Wine' ones. They were copied from the Daily Sport (only time I've ever bought it, I'd like to point out. Lol Not my thing.) and are -- if proof were ever needed -- that not only do aliens have class but also that the Daily Sport can, on occasion, actually get something right.

Stephen, that is so cool!, thank you so much for posting! Have you ever thought of opening a theme pub called Compo's or the like, you'd have all the memorabilia!

Actually that sounds like a fantastic idea, Barry, but I'm not sure I'd have the technical nouse to make it work on my own. Maybe if I was with someone else. I'd also probably spend most of my time drinking with the customers, which, as a landlord, probably wouldn't be the best idea. Lol :18: I like the thought, though, and I am now constantly thinking of other names I could call it.

I love it Stephen!!!!.....just think......the last person you see before you go to sleep....and the first person you see when you wake up is.......NORA !!!!...Compo would be green with envy...he would give you the old "third degree"....just like he did with Smiler !!!!

Lol That's true. I never thought of it like that before. Mind you, as Compo says himself:'She looks great with a peg in 'er teeth!'

Back