More Words audio quiz #11

Here to Paternity

I was trying to think about what Truly episode has Nora all flattered. I recall her being very soft-hearted towards Tom in his beginning. Perhaps her line was shortly after she met Tom in the parking lot. (It's been quite a while since I've seen it)

Here to Paternity

I was trying to think about what Truly episode has Nora all flattered. I recall her being very soft-hearted towards Tom in his beginning. Perhaps her line was shortly after she met Tom in the parking lot. (It's been quite a while since I've seen it)
Nice try Cod but sadly not that one

I know how a front & back tandem works but how about a side by side one..? Wouldn't he weigh enough more than her to unbalance the bicycle in his direction? What if they come across a pot hole and she wants to turn left around it while he wants to turn right?! Guessing they have to call out a direction first.
TandemBike.png
I do like the idea of riding next to each other. Easier to chat than shouting to the one in front or behind you.

I know how a front & back tandem works but how about a side by side one..? Wouldn't he weigh enough more than her to unbalance the bicycle in his direction? What if they come across a pot hole and she wants to turn left around it while he wants to turn right?! Guessing they have to call out a direction first.
View attachment 5991
I do like the idea of riding next to each other. Easier to chat than shouting to the one in front or behind you.
What would this one be called?

Screenshot 2023-03-26 at 15.50.57.png

Good one Adrian. I was thinking Art of the Shorts Story in the back of my mind, but was not sure if it was the one. Got sidetracked with the bicycles.

I think I got it by listening to the first clue again. I had a vision of Howard rushing into Clegg's just as he is shutting the door. I remember Howard was in great distress because he misplaced his shorts. There is of course plenty of times where Howard rushes into Clegg's but I just couldn't pin down the right situation.

Back