Missing Persons Quiz 5

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
This may be harder to spot who is missing and what episode,enjoy

MP9.jpg

Going to say Howard in the episode where they think he has a wooden leg but not sure of the title.No idea really just thought i would get the ball rolling

Im not sure of the episode but its not one of the "Nora chasing Compo" scenes is it? in which case the missing person is Compo............hold on...the episode where Howard has chronic indigestion from eating scented notpaper?

Im not sure of the episode but its not one of the "Nora chasing Compo" scenes is it? in which case the missing person is Compo............hold on...the episode where Howard has chronic indigestion from eating scented notpaper?

Sorry not that one

was i right on the characters and scene if not the episode? that happened in more than one episode didnt it? i mean you saw Nora chasing Compo and sometimes Compo following Nora

Not sure if I'm right, but I get the feeling that the missing person isn't one of the regulars. I just cant place it though.

I suppose I can start posting clues,though the Guru George sent me the answer a short time after I posted the question,George I have since discovered the webcam looking over my shoulder :D ,seriously I thought it would be spotted pretty quickly by you avid fans out there,anyway the clue is that it was a special

Back