Missing Persons Quiz 28

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
You may find this an easy missing person picture

MP26.jpg

Is it the Traffic Warden from Northern Flying Circus?

The barman from .....hail smiling morn (the one who was going to put the tent on Clackets van)

It will be nothing short of a miracle if I ever get one correct. I am not as keen as some others here, but I will keep trying to think outside the box and get one.

The image looks like the old interior of the Pegden residence. I do recall one episode when the trio all go in (of course it would have only been with Seymour that Edie would have allowed that).

Is it Edie in Jaws?

It will be nothing short of a miracle if I ever get one correct. I am not as keen as some others here, but I will keep trying to think outside the box and get one.

The image looks like the old interior of the Pegden residence. I do recall one episode when the trio all go in (of course it would have only been with Seymour that Edie would have allowed that).

Is it Edie in Jaws?

Sorry it is not that one

Now this is a total shot in the dark but i was thinking the land lord of the pub where they stopped on the way to scarbough in the great bording house bathroom caper

Clegg"will you have one landlord"
Land lord"Not one of those two i wont"

He was talking about Foggy and Compo who were argueing in the pub.? ???

Now this is a total shot in the dark but i was thinking the land lord of the pub where they stopped on the way to scarbough in the great bording house bathroom caper

Yep, that's the one mate. Now you've said it, I can picture it.

Spot on,great job

MP26a.jpg

Back