May 2014 Ask Beth

not stepping on any toes here sister! Everyone has their right to their own opinion. I agree to what you said. Not all his fault, but he is not helping. As far as Affordable Health Care Act? Not Affordable. I know 4 people that signed up, and now they regret, and or did not qualify. If you are out of work you cannot get insurance. If any fellow Americans have had a positive experience with Obama care I would like to know, at least one person it has helped.:13:

not stepping on any toes here sister! Everyone has their right to their own opinion. I agree to what you said. Not all his fault, but he is not helping. As far as Affordable Health Care Act? Not Affordable. I know 4 people that signed up, and now they regret, and or did not qualify. If you are out of work you cannot get insurance. If any fellow Americans have had a positive experience with Obama care I would like to know, at least one person it has helped.:13:

Don't even get me started with Obamacare! This is Brenda and I going to Washington DC :46: :46:

Pearl, I had to borrow your whip. I will bring it back soon. ;D

If you were in the Ladies coffee group, do you think you could have kept your lips sealed about Howard and Marina, to Pearl?

Would you have confronted the two "ancient ruins" seekers?:16::16:

Yes I would keep my lips sealed since Pearl already knew that when he was out of eyesight that is where he went. Good question !

I would be the first one to go for the biggest dessert! ;D

How does Summer Wine fit with your view of the world Beth??:whisper:

Because of Pearl's question I started reviewing everything that I said and I felt I didn't answer this question from Dick very well.

I think how it fits my view and my philosophy is how everyone in LOTSW show love and respect for their fellow man. They help each other out even when they don't want to. If Cleggy is mad at Howard, Cleggy still worries about how Howard's doing. (I still see that here with the forum people here.)

The LOTSW women tend to gossip, but not out of meanness. They may gossip about the other but they have their back in a second.

I suppose I felt very alone before I came to this forum. I basically was a mess and was very open about my problems. Dick you were the first one who showed me compassion and then John and Pearl and others followed.

I had lost so much before I found the forum and so much more this year (referring to my ex-husband), but I have learned not to hold bitterness but feel sorry for that person. I have learned to let things go that bother me. I had so much anger toward him, but now I have learned compassion since for one that God does really love me and that you all really do care about me even though I was a mess. ;D Even my own family here are closer.

This is what LOTSW has taught me. Love and respect is all one really needs in this world. Well, I suppose my sweet tea is important too. ;)......and Yorkshire Tea is the best. :)

Last edited:
Back