Males

C

Compo

I think that you women are very hard on us guys. Look at Compo and Howard etc chasing their women and offering gifts of love. While on the other hand we have Ivy always out to kill, Nora with her broom stick, Pearl working on her slave Howard, and etc. The Males should stand up and be counted...

As I 'm coming up for my 47th year of marriage I think I'll stand back from this one ;) I know where my breads buttered! ::) If you want me , I'm in Wesleys shed ;D

CHICKEN !!!!!!!

You mean you can't butter your own bread..???? Shame!!!!!

As I 'm coming up for my 47th year of marriage I think I'll stand back from this one ;) I know where my breads buttered! ::) If you want me , I'm in Wesleys shed ;D

There speaks an intelligent man :D
You all complain about the abuse you all receive but secretly you all love it, how else would you know you were at home and loved if you weren't clobbered with a love tray now and then. ;D

You all complain about the abuse you all receive but secretly you all love it, how else would you know you were at home and loved if you weren't clobbered with a love tray now and then. ;D

This is true Susan, it;s also why I have a big Doberman who looks after me! And why he growls alot!

It could be worse, he could be like Wally - "She's reduced his mind to jelly" ;D

Dick, make room for me in the shed. Women forget who do the odd jobs that they can't do. We are being over run be females...LOL

Dick, make room for me in the shed. Women forget who do the odd jobs that they can't do. We are being over run be females...LOL

I have to ask, if males got rid of all the females tomorrow, say we all disapeared over night, in real life, just puff we're all gone not a single women left in the world. What kind of life would you lead?

I have to ask, if males got rid of all the females tomorrow, say we all disapeared over night, in real life, just puff we're all gone not a single women left in the world. What kind of life would you lead?

Happier. And quieter.

To not look forward to at least looking at a nice young thing, what a bummer of a life it would be. You'll find me "standing on the corner watching all the girls go by".

I've been married for 32 years and my wife Adrienne is my best friend.Because I'm totally useless she also does all the jobs and repairs round the home.

I've been married for 32 years and my wife Adrienne is my best friend.Because I'm totally useless she also does all the jobs and repairs round the home.
My wife is my best friend too mate. ;) This cynicism of mine is just an act, I'd be damn lost without her. :-*

You're both right. I just checked as I forgot, I will be 37 years married come Septmeber. Coudln't be happier After all these years you have no choice but become one.

Back