Maiden Names

amos hames

Dedicated Member
We all know Nora and Pearl by their married names(Batty and Sibshaw).But what were their maiden names before they were married?Here is the chance to make up a name you think it could have been or would have suited them.

Nora Colbourne
Pearl Harris.

Just two I have made up it would be intresting to hear your thoughts on this subject

In FOTSW, Nora is Nora Renshaw.

If I remember correctly, that was only in the script. I do not recall it in the cast list or credits. Likewise, I cannot recall a surname being used for Ivy, the other female member of cast for both shows and then again, we never established a surname for Sid and Ivy anyway in LOTSW.

In FOTSW, Nora is Nora Renshaw.

If I remember correctly, that was only in the script. I do not recall it in the cast list or credits. Likewise, I cannot recall a surname being used for Ivy, the other female member of cast for both shows and then again, we never established a surname for Sid and Ivy anyway in LOTSW.

And having written the above, I do have a vague recollection of Dilys in FOTSW remonstrating with Ivy and coming out with a surname (as in something like, "Ivy ******, you really should know better.") Another thought; in some ways, the mature Ivy of LOTSW had more of the assertiveness of Dilys of FOTSW to whom the young Ivy tended to be a subordinate.

And having written the above, I do have a vague recollection of Dilys in FOTSW remonstrating with Ivy and coming out with a surname (as in something like, "Ivy ******, you really should know better.") Another thought; in some ways, the mature Ivy of LOTSW had more of the assertiveness of Dilys of FOTSW to whom the young Ivy tended to be a subordinate.

the surname in FOTSW used for ivy was bolton or boulton

Back