LOTSW Soundtrack CD

D

DAJ36

Does anyone know if the Soundtrack CD is still available or not, I have looked around but alas...no look as of yet.

I am and avid collector of all soundtracks and I would be thrilled to be able to listen to the background tracks in their entirety.

they crop up on ebay occasionally but the prices people want are over 70 quid, i recently brought a second hand 1 on amazon uk for 40 quid, i kno it was still expensive but better than 70 quid plus, ur best bet is 2 put the item onto your amazon wishlist and see if 1 crops up occasionally at a decent price

I do have an old CD made by someone on one of the web
groups. It has 12 SW "songs" including instrumental
themes, Bill Owen Singing, Compo and Nora, Compo's
Lost His Wellies, Nora's Back in Town, izzat the one??

I do have an old CD made by someone on one of the web
groups. It has 12 SW "songs" including instrumental
themes, Bill Owen Singing, Compo and Nora, Compo's
Lost His Wellies, Nora's Back in Town, izzat the one??

No, the one they're talking about was released by the Summer Wine Appreciation Society. It's this one on amazon

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00002MQVN/

41KaBZOX75L._SL500_AA300_.jpg
51yxaY6LFgL._AA300_.jpg

I'd love a copy myself, or even download it (if some kind soul who has a copy could rip it to MP3 and post the files to one of the media sharing sites like rapidshare or one of the many others)

I e-mailed clive eardley a couple of years ago and he told me he still had copies of the cd available when I asked if I could buy one he never got back to me.Maybe someone else could try

I have go a bit lost here. I do have the one pictured on casette somewhere in the house, but like a lot of other things it is hiding from me! If the item concerned is a Appretiation Society product, try asking Clive Eardley

I just found it. I will run it to make sure it still plays. Watch this space!

I have go a bit lost here. I do have the one pictured on casette somewhere in the house, but like a lot of other things it is hiding from me! If the item concerned is a Appretiation Society product, try asking Clive Eardley

Sorry George, our notes crossed in cyberspace. I have not heard from Clive for a very long time.

Is anyone who has it able to rip it to FLAC or WAV? and shove it up on the web somewhere? I've also looked for this for ages.

I do have the original Summer wine theme used in the 70's and 80's as an mp3 I made of a long gone youtube video years ago, It's in Stereo Too, and is from someone's Vinyl LP. No vocals, just the Theme as we know it: http://www.mediafire.com/?528kv93kuoq37x2

Number 7 on the disc is called "Liebestraum"?! LOL, this is very strange, firstly, why in German and why Liebestraum (love dream)? This is the last word that springs to my mind about the show. But then I don´t know what the piece is, I haven´t got the disc.

It's a beautiful piece. My mother used to play it often. One of her favourites, so it'll always hold a place in my heart. Yes, if it's Liszt's Liebestraum the wistful, enchanting nature of it would bring the same warmth and smile as the programme.

Ahh, thank you, Big Unc, that makes sense! I didn´t know what piece was behind the title, I thought Ronnie Hazlehurst might have composed something there.

Back