LOTSW series 15 & 16 DVD

• Thread starter Compo, Foggy and Clegg
  • Start date
C

Compo, Foggy and Clegg

LOTSW series 15 & 16 DVD

went and got mine from my local store 2day and it is 14 & 15 on the 4 disc box set heres the writing on the back 4 u

Here we are again in the beautiful Yorkshire village of Holmfirth, where it's time to catch up woth pur three mischevious, merry men. With Clegg drinking far too much homebrew for his own good, some are indeed more merry than others. Foggy, on the other hand, isn't full of beer, but brilliant new ideas, such as amazing new bicycle safety-underwear, and a rather treacherous three-man sail-board. Neither is life without incident for Compo, as he discovers Nora Batty's penchant for a man in riding gear, he launches himself as a one-man band and test-drives the most unlikely mode of transport - a giant wheel. Only in Holmfirth!

Disc 1

Series 15 episodes 1-5

Disc 2

Series 15 episodes 6-9 + 1992 xmas special

Disc 3

Series 16 episodes 1-5

Disc 4

Series 16 episodes 6-9 + 1993 xmas special

Now im going to sit down to a day with three old friends in the Yorkshire hills (except for 1 - 2.20 on G.O.L.D when we say hello to Alvin and Entwistle again)

Re: LOTSW series 15 & 16 DVD

Nothing happens for a few days on the forum?
Everybody is watching the new DVD's?

Do feel pity for me!
I have to wait till the Royal Mail starts again the rowing-boat-service across the North Sea.
All though I wish the mail men a lot of luck!

My DVD arrived in the post on Monday. Good value to have 20 episodes.

i enjoyed all the discs, especially the salad strainer, ordeal by trousers and the bath episode

Santa always seems to bring socks for me, so I thought I'd better buy the DVD before Christmas. ;D

Got mine last week from Play.com, i bought all my Summer wine DVD's off them, they are pretty quick with delivery times.

I've never seen series 16 episodes 1 -5 before, i was living in County Cork when they were being broadcast, so it was nice to settle down with them with my evening meal, absolute bliss.
"Where there's smoke there's barbecue" is a cracker, i nearly choked on me spuds!

G ; )

Noticed a couple of times that the quality of the packaging of the discs is pretty naff on this series of DVD's.
The discs don't seem to be held in the box too well, i've just put one back in and as i folded (carefully) the gatefold, i heard one of the discs fall out of it's "lock".
The disc that fell out wasn't the one i had just put back in, this has happened quite a few times.
Some of the previous boxes were that well made, that you had to be careful removing the disc, it was that well locked in place.
Other than that, no complaints.
Anyone else having this problem?

G ; )

At last!
I got them as well.
The first delivery disappeared totally.
The second one ( came from Switzerland, not the UK) was just an hour ago delivered by a poor cold mail-man walking on a very slippery road.

Two discs were loose of the case. Luckily no scratches...

At last!
I got them as well.
The first delivery disappeared totally.
The second one ( came from Switzerland, not the UK) was just an hour ago delivered by a poor cold mail-man walking on a very slippery road.

Two discs were loose of the case. Luckily no scratches...

So Gerrit you have plenty to watch over the holidays eh and it should keep the family quiet

Back