LOTSW 2010 DVD releases

• Thread starter Compo, Foggy and Clegg
  • Start date
C

Compo, Foggy and Clegg

i e-mailed BBC worldwide the other day about anymore dvd's being released, they sent me a e-mail address for universal and i just got this reply

We are in negotiations at the moment on future releases of Last of the Summer Wine and hopefully will be able to release more next year.

heres hoping eh

i e-mailed BBC worldwide the other day about anymore dvd's being released, they sent me a e-mail address for universal and i just got this reply

We are in negotiations at the moment on future releases of Last of the Summer Wine and hopefully will be able to release more next year.

heres hoping eh

Prompted by your email, I sent one off to BBC America after checking Warner Bros. Home Video (the company that distributes the show on DVD here). I probably should have tried 2 Entertain, but BBC America's website url is on the back of the DVDs and I got a response. Corin from BBC America said to expect more releases in the Spring of 2010. So that's great news for us in the US, considering we're at Series 5 for the moment with one DVD of 4 Christmas Specials that just came out.